Experience Exceptional Care from Suffolk County’s Leading Gastroenterologist: Dr. Rajiv Bansal
When it comes to digestive health issues, you want to make sure that you are being treated by an expert in the field of gastroenterology. The gastrointestinal (GI) system plays a critical role in the health of your entire body, so it needs to be maintained and treated by someone that has vast experience and knowledge in the various organs that make up the GI tract and the myriad of conditions that can affect it.
If you live in Village of the Branch, NY, you’ll certainly find no shortage of gastroenterologists, but if you want to ensure that you’re being treated by the best, you should consider making an appointment with Dr. Rajiv Bansal. For more than 20 years, Dr. Bansal has been providing the Suffolk County community with comprehensive gastrointestinal care. He is hailed by the medical community as one of the most prestigious gastroenterologists in the area.
A Proven Track Record of Success
A Board Certified Gastroenterologist, Dr. Rajiv Bansal has been in the field of gastroenterology since 1989 when he earned his medical degree from Brown University Medical School. He also successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Duke University Medical Center and a Fellowship in Gastroenterology Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical Center.
After completing his education and training, Dr. Bansal was employed by Long Island’s North Shore University Hospital in 1996. Since then, he’s been treating patients throughout Suffolk County with impeccable digestive health care. While at North Shore University Hospital, Dr. Bansal launched the Endoscopic Ultrasound Program, a highly advanced program that stages cancer of the gastrointestinal tract; he was the first doctor on Long Island to ever perform this testing.
Since his time as a member of the staff at North Shore University, Dr. Bansal has established his own private practice; Long Island Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Therapeutic Endoscopy Associates. He is regarded as a leading expert in the diagnosis and treatment of GI disorders and diseases in Village of the Branch, NY. During his tenure as a gastroenterologist, Dr. Rajiv Bansal has treated an array of GI conditions, including cancer, Barrett’s esophagus, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, H. Pylori, GERD, pancreatitis, and so much more. With the successful completion of more than 30,000 procedures, it’s certainly safe to stay that Dr. Bansal is an expert in his field.
Long Island Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Therapeutic Associates
Together with his staff of Board Certified Physician Assistants, Dr. Bansal provides comprehensive gastroenterology care at his private practice; Long Island Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Therapeutic Associates. From preventive care to the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of diseases and disorders that affect the GI tract, Dr. Bansal and his team provide outstanding treatment in both of their offices, which are located in New Hyde Park and Syosset.
When you are treated at Long Island Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Therapeutic Endoscopy Associates, you will receive the utmost attention and the individualized care that you need to ensure that you receive the best possible experience and outcome. The staff will listen to and address all of your concerns and determine the best course of action for treatment. They provide in-office endoscopies and colonoscopies at both of their locations. Depending on your specific situation, you will receive treatment in the office or at one of two prestigious Long Island hospitals: North Shore or St. Francis.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
If you’re scheduling your first appointment with Dr. Bansal and his team, you might be feeling nervous or unsure. To help put your mind at ease, here’s an overview of what you can expect during your visit:
- An intake interview, so-to-speak, during which time a member of the staff will ask about your medical history, including any conditions that run in your family. You’ll also be asked to share any symptoms that you may be experiencing. Don’t forget to share any medications that you are taking and previous conditions that you have been diagnosed with and treated for.
- You’ll undergo a physical examination, which will allow the doctor or physician’s assistant to assess your current health and the symptoms that you are experiencing.
- After your examination has been completed, the medical team will discuss their findings with you and let you know what course of action should be taken moving forward.
- If you are having diagnostic testing, such as a colonoscopy, you will be walked through the process before you arrive so that you know exactly what to expect on the day of your procedure.
The doctor will review your results with you and let you know if any further treatments are required.
Your visit will be thorough, yet comfortable. You’ll leave the office with a feeling of complete peace of mind, knowing that all of your issues and concerns will have been properly addressed.
Dr. Bansal and his team are dedicated to providing the best outcome for their patients and go above and beyond to ensure that their expectations are not just met, but to ensure that they are exceeded.
For Advanced Digestive Health Care, Contact Dr. Bansal and His Team Today
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, contact Long Island Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Therapeutic Endoscopy Associates today. They will be glad to answer your concerns and schedule an appointment at the office that’s most convenient for you. Call 516-437-6900 to talk to one of their associates today.
- Learn more about Village of the Branch, NY 11787
- Open a Village of the Branch, NY map
- Find the Village of the Branch, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Village of the Branch, NY pharmacies
- View the current Village of the Branch, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Village of the Branch, NY public and private schools
- Village of the Branch, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State